Our English Language School in San Francisco, California, USA offer General English plus English for Art & Design courses (28 lesson per week).
Students have General English classes in the morning (20 lessons a week) and non-specialist English for Tourism in the afternoon (8 lessons a week).
Level: Intermediate level or above
Duration: 4 weeks
Schedule: 09:00 - 15:30 (Monday through Friday)
A typical General English program in the morning includes:
- Developing and improving your spoken English to make you a clearer and more confident speaker
- Developing your listening and comprehension skills
- Learning and reviewing the basic grammatical structures of the English language
- Everyday English - language that you can use in real-life situations, both spoken and written
- Reading practice and comprehension testing
English for Art & Design course provides a unique opportunity for students to learn the vocabulary and structures to discuss art history, graphic and interior design, fashion and photography, and to practise the language in context.
For detailed information about General English plus English for Art & Design course, please visit the school's online brochure:
Different subjects such as: dance, drama, film, television, public art: murals and mosaics, architecture and sculpture can be incorporated into the timetable according to students' aims and interests. In addition, students can opt to include guided tours of most exciting galleries and museums and see some of the finest art collections in the world (although the price is not included in the fees). Professional artists and photographers may also give talks on their own work.